Wednesday 26 November 2008

Dey &Shampoo fighting in their sleep
How Dey play BU

Yesterday went home. 4plus they called me ask me go bunk. Get ready on the way to take MRT, precious called and asked me wait for her &Eugene at Sengkang. Mrted down, slacked, saw Germaine and co. Precious came finally, mrted to Bunk. Police all around yesterday but I didn't get screened or anything. Meet people at bunk ; Alakia, Lapi, Pigu, Bites, Kiss, Beibei.... At night went to eat at kopitiam then slacked till 12, precious went home. Me, Bites, Bibi, Eugene, Dey, Shampoo, Emo, Baby, Beibei &Pigu went off to Vivo slack. So sian keep raining, wanted to go StJames but aready 1 and then we wear till so zzz. Slacked walk here walk there. In the end decided to go Point. Reached point eat &slacked at playground. 7plus go went home. I stayed the nearest I damn kelian. Sent Bibi, Emo, Beibei &Pigu to bustop, then sent Eugene, Dey &Shampoo to another bustop. Didn't walk there buay tahan liao. Sent them halfway went up home.

Read finished Twilight already, now reading New Moon
. Saturday should be going drinking with Same co. Should I go ? Cause I'm working on Sunday at 7am. Urgh ! Should I or should I not ?