Monday 24 November 2008

This phone for bday present please. Thanks Dey Shutiao !
Qiuqiu ;D LAPI ! ;D
Kiss ;D
My Ass.
Always close.Bodoh I miss you.
Ahbites ;D
Yaoyao ;D
Thanks for dinner, thanks for free bunking FangMing ;D
Precious &FangMing
Photographer for the day.
Precious Jolene
Precious , Beibei & Bubu
Beibei 最疼 Bubu ;D

I love bunk outings with Boyfs &Girlfs. Bunk &FangMing paid for me again haha. Went to Vivo around 7plus, Lele &Baby got prob. Went down, eat Yoshinoya. FangMing paid again. Saw super nice phone, I want it ! &Dey said he will buy it for me. Thanks Dey ! Went back bunk slacked till 11plus, went to SengKang eat supper with Precious, Eugene, Billy &Ivan. Slacked till 3plus, Billy &Eugene went home. Rest of us went to Precious's house nearby ton. 7plus eat breakfast, went home with Forsaken. He sent me to my void deck then he went back home. Supposed to wake up at 9 to go bunk play free from 10-3 ladies party, couldn't wake up. Me and precious like pigs.

Woke up at 4 slacked around at home. 7plus Alabei called to meet me and Bites at AMK, to talk about Mystic's prob. Went down, waited for Mystic. played lan at GoodSpeed. Change cpl, cpl a king. Linlin, Baby, Samuel, LaoYao, Aries, Kiss, Emodan &Yumi came to meet us. Called Babyahboi down, things to settle. Done we went to Mac to slack. Slack awhile Laoyao keep nag at me to go take bus already later no more bus. Bussed back with LaoYao to hostel. Played Audi, broke up with the King, cpled HuaiDan. Although he damn young nvm, it's just a cpl. Slacked in audi with Gary &Limit. Time to sleep. So fun so fun, so funny so funny !

I suddenly feel so carefree, so happy. You got a girlf already, last long. I'm not sad, not angry, not nothing. My heart is numbed. Finally ;D I have Girlfs &Boyfs, they're enough.