Thursday 18 December 2008

My father cut off my line yesterday, and I got a new prepaid card today. Thanks so much Baling, you always save my day. What am I gonna do without you? ♥

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.


I enjoy looking at Baling's childhood photo whenever I'm bored. He looks like a doll omgod so cute, utterly cute ! One day I should go to someplace and scan, and then put in on my blog for everyone to see how cute my Baling looks like. Lol I'm bored working full shift. Afternoon is the best time to sleep and yet I'm striving like an ass. Tmr is my off and then I can sleep until the whole world crash I also wont wake up. Boringggggg ~
Anw I got the police hat in Pet Society alrdy ! Rubber Ducky (Sent to Baling), Dancing Daisy, my Gold Royal Chandelier (Wooo!) and the candleeee (Baling's). Everything Baling gets, I get them also lol. Later when the maintenance of PS is done, I promise to buy more MBs and open open open.

It's 12am now, and it's time for me to sleep. This could be the first time I'm slping so early on my working day. Lol but I'm dead tired I really need my sleep right now. Goodnight folks ~