Tuesday 30 December 2008

Past few days stayed at Boyf's house. Celebrated 1st Year Anniversary♥ together, so much fun. Went for movies and pasta (:
I ♥ playing with Xiaoxiao &Xiao jingling ! Super cute both of them. I ♥ Xiaoxiao when he's around, I ♥ Xiao jingling when Xiaoxiao goes back home. So I ♥ who, I also dont know lol.

Quitted hostel job already, gonna rest for awhile and then find new job again. Packed every of my stuff in hostel and brought them all home. I'm so carefree I can laze around all day heh heh.
_____________________________________________________________________

Tmr is half day army for Baling, wake up call in the morning, and then off to fetch him up from air base and make way to his house. This year ought to be the first year in 10years which I dont celebrate Christmas and New Year lol. Oh my, but I'm happy. Thats all that matters (: