Thursday 11 December 2008

My Bday cake has 18 candles. Parents &Baling treat it as a joke LOL.Yesterday was the best bday I ever had in 18years. Woke up in the afternoon, went to bunk. Thanks Ecstasy &Ketamine for the Eeyore, and thanks everyone there for the bday wishes. Baling specially took half day off for me. Cabbed down to his house, slacked till 5plus then took cab back home for dinner with parents and Baling. Went off to a Western restaurant in Orchard. Had the best western I ever tasten. Eat Escagot, Baling looked at me like I'm crazy. Eh snails not humm la Baling, snails dont eat shit lol. Baling and me ate lamb chop, heng we never become lame. Eat so many things, but I'm sure all of us not full at all. Ate everything finish, cut cake. I put 18candles on it I keep laughing, ohmygod my cake super bright. Baling said put 1 enough liao, but I still want 18 lol. I'm 18 lei Baling heh heh ~ Took pictures with my mum's digital camera. My father so cute, ask me to snuggle with Chuan and take a picture with him lol. Parents sent us back and I went to sleep over at Baling's house. He complained he's damn tired just now in the morning. Kelian Baling ): Havoc too much on my bday liao. Ohmygod ! I'm 18 Wooooooooooo ~

I love you Baling, I love you Mum &Dad, I love you Rene ! Thanks for making this day ;D