Monday 19 January 2009

MU is a stupid game ! I installed it in my laptop, end up I cannot play like how Baling can. I cannot wear this, cannot wear that. Cannot kill this, cannot kill that. Bth this knn MU. Fatty Chuan ! , I hope your knn MU server crash ! Nb MU !
DONT PLAY MU !
____________________________________________


Back from Baling's house.


Friday
Went to eat Early Reunion Dinner with Mother's side. Ate halfway went off to meet Baling cause we supposed to go for Ongbak Movie ! End up reached Bedok never go. So walk over to Bedok Reservoir walk around. Baling want to walk one whole round but I didn't want cause super dark, I scared lol. My Ongbak movie ! (`O´*)

Saturday
Woke up in the morning, and we missed Pokemon by 5mins. Xiaojingling is finally back (: Afternoon went to Bedok Reservoir catch prawn. Caught 1 crayfish ( Baling keep say is lobster ), 1 prawn ( Jumped back into the water ), and one more prawn ! So total caught 2. Wanted to bring home, Baling don't allow. Bobian left it at someplace. Went to buy Money not enough 2 to watch. Nb ! No prawn no Ongbak !

Sunday & Today morning
Woke up in the afternoon, did nothing the whole day just laze around. At night sleep I super angry I don't know why. Sleep very nice, woke up super hot. Guess what? Yibei go push the fan until it blows him only. I super hot I asked Baling pushed back the fan, he don't want care me continue sleeping. Damn angry damn hot I cannot sleep anymore. So squeeze back to Baling's side can feel the fan, finally able to sleep again. Morning woke up, Baling need go back to camp for Bag Check. Walk over bridge saw Bibi, Emo &Weiwei. Super funny Bibi & Me strain our eyes to see each other. Waited for cab, always kena snatch cab. In the end lucky us, we sat the super big cab for 7people. So fun. 9 days not meeting Baling, on the 28th then he come my house (: Better rmb to remind him to put Mu in Psp so can straight transfer over to my laptop.