Sunday 4 January 2009

Back from his house. Poor Baling is having his runs yet he doesn't want to take MC for tomorrow. Stupid idiot ask him rest at home, he said he don't want to waste his 14days leave. Argh stubborn like a donkey you !
I'm jobless and Baling gonna work hard to support me. Hohoho ! (^ω^)V

I finally got my 'shake-head' Hellokitty from Hong Kong! Cousin got it for my belated Bday/Christmas/Newyear present.
Year 2009 already, yet I still wonder what my plans for this year will be. Slap myself for not planning beforehand last year.
___________________________________________________________________

Tried making warm chocolate cake at his house, using the brownies I brought from my house. Baling thought he's a doctor, injecting chocolate into the brownie. From injecting chocolate, we ended up spraying water all over each other. Tried first try, failed. Second try, alot alot alot better lol. Even though it doesn't flow like the cakes do, ours still taste very heavenly ! If I didn't have an ulcer on my lips, I wont even leave any for Baling. Damn ulcer !

Friends beside me are all getting married/just married. When's my turn? *Hints.
___________________________________________________________________

It's 3am, I promised my Baling I will sleep at 1am when he called, and yet I'm still hooked on my laptop. I really need to sleep already, you don't know how power his nagging is. Inherited his talent from his Grandma lol. He see this, I die. Good Night ! (⌒ε⌒*)