Thursday 15 January 2009

If you've nothing to do at home/bored at work, http://www.freerice.com/ This web is real, and just simply 5mins of your time may help this people to get rice. 1 right answer each, they get 10 grains of rice. Choose from Grammer to Maths, Chemistry to Geography. So please people do a good deed today (◎o◎)
____________________________________________

Baling's gonna be post to Taiwan for 1year. Wah fuck lei ! Then my wedding gonna be postponed. Ok nbcb fuck ! I'm gonna so miss him, I hope he get posted 50years later ! Baling, anw you better don't eat my Chipster ! Dont even look at it ! Ahha. Did I even mention Baling got a new Hello Kitty Blanket. His Ahma bought it for him because his bear blanket is a beggar 乞丐 blanket. I tore it while snatching the blanket from him, although I keep denying lol. He also got fault ok ! But nvm, I love the new Hello Kitty Blanket ! Baling stupid, he didn't even know it's Hello Kitty until I point at it.