Thursday 8 January 2009

Seeing everyone going back school, I've something to say : I miss School ! Ya mad I know, I tell Baling this, he look at me as if I having a fever. Last time always kbkp when need to go to School. Keep cannot wake up, keep pon. If time can go back, I dont mind being a good girl and go to school and get at least an O lvl certificate. Now, even an N lvl certficate also dont have. Faints *

Miss those times I had in School with Yu Ling, Zara, Sarah, Michelle and people. Used to pon with Yu Ling also, go Bishan, go Pungol Park kpt, go everywhere. After school go Yu Ling's house, snatch computer with her brother. Lol those times really damn funny. School was never bored (:
___________________________________________________________________

Getting late already, yet I still see people working hard at the construction site when I was smoking just now. With an education, is there a need for them to strive in their jobs? I must be mad today, Ms Professor got into my head. Education, education, education. Everything is about Education and Money. Argh !

It's 4am already. Finally meeting Baling tmr, staying at his house till Monday morning. Off to sleep and afternoon call from him us usual. He'll nag me again if he knows I slept so late. But I know he dote & love me the most

I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.