Monday 12 January 2009

So tired ! Baling back home from camp, he got stomachache lol. 2plus he going checkup already. I cannot go, so stay at home sleep. Good night !

I want to go to the Zoo. I want to go to the Botanic Gardens. I want to go to the Night Safari. I want to go to the Birdpark. I want to go to the Underwater World. Bring me go, bring me go Baling !
___________________________________________________________________

Changed blogskin. Press links and it will be kinda lag out, pardon me. Baling called me when I was sleeping, said he went out with his Aunty to buy some stuff, I think. I forgot what he said lol. Off to eat.

Baling promised to bring me to the Zoo yay (*^o^*)
Tried downloading MU to play with Baling, but I can't. Lol stupid game why doesn't it crash ! I miss Baling, he's on guard duty tomorrow. I will try to keep awake and talk to him on the phone for the whole night. Off to smoke Brb.