Monday 16 February 2009

I'm homeee ! Saturday was Valentine's day, had fun? Baling and me were fighting on that day lol. He bang me here, I bang him there. Bang until I have a cut on my ear. Stupid Boyf use so much strength. I cried until the Ahma nag and nag lol. I wished that Baling couldn't play Rappel and guess what? His Rappel had connection error so he can't play for the whole day haha !

Yesterday went out to eat Dinner with my parents and Baling. Dad strike lottery, so he treat us and my Uncle's family. Eat finish already my sis nag for Ice cream, so drove down to Parkway to eat 'Sticky' Ice cream ( Baling say it's sticky -.- ) Ate finish, Dad drove us back to Baling's house.

At night was fking hot I cannot fking sleep at Baling's house, like sauna ! Whole night toss and turn, cannot stand it, woke up at 4.45am, took a cold shower and then watch Chihuahua on Baling's I-Touch. Watch until 6.30am, it's time to wake Baling up. Woke him up; I poke his armpit, Xiaojingling bite me. Lol !

Now I'm going to sleep ( With Air con! ) The weather's getting worse and worse. Will upload Xiaojingling's photos when I'm awake. I'm deadddddd tireddddddd !