Monday 2 February 2009

Spot Cutie ♥

Am back home, Boyf have to go back army tomorrow after 1 whole week of rest lol. 1 whole week of rest already sibei song la Baling ♥ Supposed to stay over at his house, but I had to urge to just come back home. Wednesday promised to meet up with Baling, and fry him his most fave' scallops ! Ok not his fave, my fave♥ !!!!!!
I ♥ Scallops !!!!!


Baling made me disapointed on Saturday !

" I cannot catch this Yeti & Siren I uninstall Rappel ! "

( Baling )
" Ok ! You say de ar ! " ( Maine )
" Ya. " ( Baling )

Failed in taming Yeti (^O^)/
Failed in taming Siren Child (^O^)/(^O^)/

" Knn la ! I uninstall now la ! " ( Baling )

Uninstall-ed ! (^O^)/(^O^)/(^O^)/

" Yes ! Very good !!! " ( Maine )

After 10mins

" See ah, I install back Rappel need 10sec only. 哈哈哈 ! "
( Baling )
" Fuck ! " ( Maine ) o(>_<)凸

I'm so disappointed ! 哭哭哭 !