Friday 20 March 2009

At Boyf's house now, just woke up. Waiting for him to come back home from Army. Xiaojingling is a damn naughty boy today. Keep barking at Karang Guni lol. Later in the evening going home with Baling, my mum bought Chilli Crab for us to eat.

Baling went to pay his internet and phone bill. Jialat cost him a bomb in his wallet. But NVM ! Cause Yibei strike 2nd prize in 4D so Baling have money to spend again haha.

Cutie Xiaojingling is sleeping in a ball on my leg. So mafan when he sleep like that, cause I have to keep holding him in case he slip off the chair. Lol, but already habit la. You think Baling and me will let him slip meh? We dote on him like far too much. I wonder why Xiaojingling keep sleeping the whole day and night. Yesterday night he slept beside Baling's father, today morning and afternoon he slept beside me, so why still so tired ? Lol. Poor thing he fall asleep already lol. I'm hungry already, I'm going to check the fridge for food. And I'm going to play one round of L4D.
Byebye !