Wednesday 29 April 2009

I love you Girlies !

BB Ilona, BB Andrea & Catherine Sis !! Love you.




Meet up with my Girlies today ! I'm so happy I finally meet up with them, although don't have Jolene around cause she's busy working !!
Met Catherine at Mall aound 4.30pm, bought my Shih Lin Chicken Cutlet but the taste like super not nice already ZZ ! Mrt-ed to Vivo to collect Catherine's phone and then meet up with Ilona there. Slack there awhile then mrt-ed back to Hougang to meet up with Andrea. Went to her house to watch last episode of Ping Pang Yuan ! Then she went out with her boyf, Ilona went to meet her friends. Catherine & me went to makan at Kfc. Ate finish we went to slack at our last time hangout. Chatted about old times and the present.
I love you girlies so much ! Must meet up soon again ok ! And Jolene too !!! No you, something's missing haha.

Remember those wilful times Sisters?