Wednesday 22 April 2009

Not bad ↑ ( Even though I watched it from the net. Opps ! =X )


I'm super bored. Nothing to do at all also. Woke up at 7pm, now also can't sleep anymore. Feeling a tiny bit hungry too !
Had a small tiff with Chuan just now. I think it's because my Auntie is coming to visit me very soon, so I get a little pissed off with Chuan. Anyway, come faster go faster.
Restaurant City is still having it's maintenance. 8hours already, got so long or not? Jialat, my workers all 0% already.
____________________________________________________________________
SINGAPORE: An email is going around warning about an impending earthquake and tsunami hitting parts of Asia, including Singapore. It claims that disaster will strike on July 22, the same day as a solar eclipse.

The email says that apart from Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia, the giant wave may also hit countries as far as Japan, Australia and India.

While it is true that a solar eclipse will occur on July 22, experts said there is no connection between an eclipse and an earthquake. On July 22, those in Singapore can see a partial eclipse, beginning at about 8.40am till about 9.40am.

If you think it's funny, you're so wrong ! So please stay away from beaches in July. Better to be safe than sorry !

Anw, 'My Hp Game Console' is getting boring !!!