Wednesday 19 November 2008

Phone spoiled. So guys, contact me through MSN, until I go home later to change another one.
Goodbye N70, Hello W910i
My dad bought for me the W910i for almost 3months, and I havnt even use it yet lol. So now it's finally time to use, and get used to Sony Ericsson phones. Ok I'm so gonna be a kuku and waste alot of time replying a msg.

HAPPY BDAY MY LOVE CATHERINE ~
Yes ! Meeting up with Bday girl &Hougang cliques later on. Can't wait can't wait ! All of you guys better come out later on haha. Ok going back home now, my fingers are itching alot to msg other ppl. Bye ~
___________________________________________________________________

Back home, watched finish 爱杀17, omgod so nice so nice ! Meeting precious girls soon, I'm so happy ! Yes, I'm a Kuku trying to msg with my new red phone. Oh God !