Thursday 20 November 2008

Testing out new phone's camera.

Ytd night met up with Jolene &Andrea. Went point eat and bused down to Green to meet up with Ilona. Played one round of pool with Jolene, and slack outside snookerium. Gary told me he almost couldn't recognize me lol. Bomb Catherine up but failed. The lazy pig sis of mine still continue to sleep and sleep. Her bday spent sleeping at home lol. Always chao dua me, I promise I'll chao dua her next time too ;D Supposed to meet up with Yuling but in the end she couln't make it, other day perhaps twinny. Bored at green, so went to mall to meet up with Nuer &Val. They accompanied me go eat and then slack and waited for Nuer's bro to come down. Slacked awhile more and 12.10am went off. No more bus so Nuer & I have to walked back to point. Ytd was the first time the route back to home past so fast. Before I knew it, I at point already. Saw Alan, Ilana &long long cliques. So sat with them at Kopitiam play taidi. Eugene called me to talk on the phone, so went home continued audi. Went for Beibei's lp and omgod first time I tio the lucky person thing. I'm like an idiot there keep WOOO ~ And jake bought me an elephant for my bday present. And he named it Alaba, so Hello Alaba ;D

I got a stupid pimple on my nose and I am very angry ! 20more days to my bday &will finally be 18. At com lab accompanying Shiyun seeing her type her report, and then later out to hardware shop to buy rubber for Ahpa. Havnt open my new pack of cigs, controlling myself to smoke less.