Wednesday 22 April 2009

Bored to death. Can't wait for tmr cause I can go Boy's house and stay over already. I pray that it will rain continously, so that I don't kbkp that it's very hot in his house ! I lost my charger in my own house, now I can't charge my fking phone. I pray I can't find my charger, and then my father will buy me a new phone too !
_______________________________________________________________________

Hi all, Great News~
We'll be having an Open house sale on
May 9th (Sat) 12pm-5pm
Hougang Ave 8 Blk 615.
Kindly e-mail us to register & grab the full address details.

Items on Sale
Branded Bag
(Kate spade, Coach, Burberry, Ralph Lauren & more)

Fragrances (S.Ferragamo, Gucci, Burberry,Sarah Jessica Parker, Elizabeth Arden & more)
Skincare (Clarins, SKII)
Dress (Half price from retail)

All items are authentic. Existing Stock. If any pre-order for bag has to be done, only a minimal amount is require for deposit.
No Full amount will be collected till delivery of item will be done.

To Register/Enquiry E-mail : mintzmin@gmail.com


*For Ilona BB <3