Thursday 23 April 2009

Rain rain don't go !

It's raining yes ! Rain makes me very happy, and I hope it will rain continuously ! I love the rain, yet I also love the sun. So together, will be best.
Anw, I finally got a Prawn in Rc. Others say it's the rarest ingredient, but I got it off trade, easy job. Anw Rc is really damn fun la ! My dish already hit lv4, best if I can ingredients easy, then can lv it to 10 and get a new award. I have 2 arcades also !!
Going to Chuan's house tmr, mum nag at me and say that I treat home like hotel already, keep going Chuan's house. Aiyah mummy, where got always? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday I at home. Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday I at Chuan's house. Ok what fair fair. Ok la wait till I get married already, I'll be at home everyday, cause his house so hot, not for humans to stay. Sleep can become roasted pig.
Anw, I want to complete many stuff I've never completed before. Study mostly I think. I dont even have a basic cert? So jialat, how to find job especially in Spore? Want to work also but lazy. Aaron ( Chuan's cousin ) think's it's very funny when I say this sentence.

Maine : I want to work.
Catherine : Work la
Maine : But I very lazy.
Aaron : Haha ! Maine you funny lei.

Long time didn't step back into hostel. Find one day should meet up with Shiyun, Tiffany & Germaine go back. I wonder what hostel looks like now. Are my fishes still there? Lol? Skali closed down, cause no one wants to do the dirty job.
I find it weird, I always have nothing to blog about, most of my posts only consists of a few lines. Why uh other ppl can have a post as long as a full page I can't uh? You all readers got notice or not uh? So uh I try my best to type a long post today. My fingers still can type even more. Machine gun. Weird weird :S

Anw I really have to find a job soon, can't be spending Baling's money everytime, later no money we prepare to starve already. Mao you la ! Why must have *a** in your lan. Fuck la you ! Throw away my $1100/- month !!!