Thursday 23 April 2009

Life was over, before we begin.

Going to Boyf's house later on already. Boyf went back to Nee Soon camp, so later taking cab come fetch me. Then xinku me, I gotta run to Point taxi stand, can't dilly dally take my own sweet time. I hate Catherine cause she always always always say that I am short !

Catherine : As of you, you already very short liao lei
Maine : -.-
Maine : Idiot.
Catherine : Ya la you think you very tall meh?
Catherine : Omg
Maine : I never say anything -.-
Catherine : Fk die me please. Haha die me.
Maine : Yucks.
Catherine : This word sounds familiar, did I learn it from somewhere? Haha.
Maine : Haha stupid ! Lol.
Maine : You always say I'm short ):

Laugh die us. LOL ???????? So twit puke ! =X

Maine : I want to see me and Chuan's baby will look like what.
Maine : Lol !
Catherine : I also want see you and him de baby like how. Lol.
Maine : Weird or not uh? Hmm.
Catherine : If boy i think cute sia.
Maine : You know what Chuan say?
Maine : He say, next time got boy, he will buy for him the shoot rubber band the toy, ask his son shoot me.
Maine : -.- , so cb right
Catherine : Lolol, cb eh but this one funny. Haha


* Drawn By Catherine Sis <3